Bullivants’ Commitment to Safety, Environment, Quality & Technical Leadership
Bullivants maintains corporate membership to five major Australian/International standards which help us to achieve and maintain ongoing compliance to state regulations, continuously improve our business processes and lead best practices, which are unequalled in our industry.
The main standards are as follows:
- AS4801 Australian Standard for Occupational Health and Safety Management systems
- ISO9001 International Standard for Quality Managements systems
- ISO14001 International Standard for Environmental Management Systems
- ISO17025 International Standard for General Requirements for the Competence of Mechanical Testing & Calibration of Laboratories
- ISO17020 International Standard for General Criteria for Operation of various types of bodies performing inspection
The philosophy behind corporate membership means no matter which Branch our Customers or Suppliers are dealing with (or combinations thereof), the infrastructure is always the same. Therefore, a product/service can be ordered from different sites and customers can feel confident of receiving the same goods/services to the same quality and standards irrespective of which site they deal with.